Monday, January 14, 2013

Bout of Books (6.0) Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Okay, this is it, the end of my first Bout of Books read-a-thon, but most certainly not my last!! I absolutely loved this event and can't wait for the next. I am already planning how I will change things for next time! Hehehe........So what did I accomplish, you ask?

Allow me to Show You.....I read:







Goodreads



Part of my goal was to review 5 books on my list (Goals and Updates), unfortunately due to life I was unable to review all 5 before the end of Bout of Books!! :( So, the reviews for Blood Skies and Near Death will come after the event is over. 

So no I did not reach all my goals, however, I had fun and still accomplished a lot!!! I attended two twitter chats, which was a first for me, and I participated in two challenges, visited a ton of blogs and met a lot of new people :) So really not bad for my first try! Hopefully next time I will do better because yes there will be a next time!!!!!

I want to say thanks to Kelly at Reading the Paranormal and Amanda at On a Book Bender for hosting such a wonderful event, it was awesome, you girls rocked!!! 

"Devouring worlds, one book and recipe at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment