Thursday, January 17, 2013

Free eBooks

What was that, free ebooks? Yup, you heard right, today Twitter has been alive with tweets about free books! After running to Amazon and downloading all these fabulously free books I decided that I needed to do a post to let all you wonderful people out there know about these lovely little finds!! So check it!

Frozen Past Pyxis: The Discovery (Pyxis, #1) Airel (The Airel Saga, #1)
Frozen Past (Amazon)   Pyxis (Amazon) Ariel (Amazon)
                                  Surrender (The Ferryman and the Flame #1)                                        
                                    Surrender (Amazon)
Witch Way Bends (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #1) Five (Elemental Enmity, #1) Wings of Arian (The Solus Trilogy, #1 )
Witch Way (Amazon)    Five (Amazon)   Wings of Arian (Amazon)

 Entangled (Spellbound #1)    Inhale (Just Breathe, #1)  Blood Skies (Blood Skies, #1)
 Entangled (Amazon)    Inhale (Amazon)      Blood Skies (Amazon)

Well there you have it, free books folks!! So go, run to Amazon and download, download and read!! And come back and let me know what you thought of them, as I too will be reading these little lovelies!! Of course these are not all the free books out there, but these are just some ones that I heard about today! So go out and find yourself a deal!

"Devouring worlds, one book and recipe at a time."

2 comments:

  1. I've already read Entangled. It wasnt' bad. The teenage shenanigans were a little irritating at times but for the most part it was a fun read!

    I have Inhale. I grab so many books they just pile up and I never get a chance to read them. I need to declare a moratorium on new books and buckle down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we both suffer from the same problem. New book syndrome. Despite how many books we have to read we can't resist the temptation to go out and buy more!

      Well if you want to bang down that reading pile I know there is a TBR Pile Challenge. One of the hosts is Fiktshun. I thought about joining, but not sure yet!

      Guess we both need to get reading!!
      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete