Monday, February 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I would Automatically Buy

Top Ten Tuesday is an incredibly awesome meme created by The Broke and the Bookish join the fun!











Top Ten Authors I would Automatically Buy


1. M.R Merrick of course you all know how much I loovvve The Protector Series!!! Ever since I picked up Exiled, I was hooked. The way he builds world's in which I can imagine traveling and characters I feel connected with, make me come back for more! And I also love the little stories M.R. Merrick writes on his blog, so needless say I would buy and devour any book that he publishes....EVER!

2. Jacob Gowans  so far Jacob Gowans has two series and I have devoured all the books in each series. Jacob Gowans is another author I was grateful to have stumbled across while cruising the kindle store. He has an amazing way of creating worlds that are incredibly believable whether set in the future or the past.

3. Sherrilyn Kenyon ever since I discovered her amazing Chronicles of Nick series I have been consumed with anything that Sherrilyn Kenyon writes. And am pretty sure will be for the foreseeable future.

4. Nikki Jefford I first discovered Nikki Jefford in my search of all things witch-y! Completely hooked by her series I have now devoured all of her books including her first book venturing into the realm of vampires, Aurora Sky! She reminds me why witches should never be trifled with and puts a unique spin on the vampire hunter!

5. C.A. Kunz is great duo of authors that I can't get enough of! I have devoured all the books currently available in both of C.A. Kunz's series, The Childe and The Modified. Both are great stories and I am looking forward to devouring anything else this dynamic duo cooks up!

6. Jennifer L. Arementrout though I have only recently discovered Jennifer Armentrout, *hangs head* but now that I have, I have devoured every book in her Lux series and am ready to make quick work of the rest of her creations. And I anxiously await all future endeavors!

7. Steven Luna ever since I stumbled across Joe Vampire and fell in love with Steven Luna's humor and sarcasm I haven't looked back. The series is amazing and will definitely make you laugh out loud and keep you coming back for more! He is a great short story teller and writes for Dumb White Husband. He is always funny!

8. Steven Montano is an author who I can always count on to take me on a dark adventure and give me dark demons and characters. Steven Montano has a way of giving you that dark adventure you never knew you wanted. I am quickly devouring his Blood Skies series and can't wait to see what other incredibly imaginative things he has in the works.

9. Michael Connelly now here I feel like I have to say that despite my love for Michael Connelly I do not love all his series equally. But I will buy and devour any book he publishes under his Harry Bosh character. Michael Connelly does a great job of telling the story of an L.A. Detective.

10. Andrew Peterson from the minute I picked up his first book First to Kill, I have been in love with Andrew Peterson's incredible ability to weave a story so full of action, adventure and suspense. I have devoured all the Nathan McBride books and will devour anything that he publishes!

"Devouring worlds, one book and recipe at a time."

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy Connelly's books! Great list and several authors I haven't heard about, but am checking them out.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great list and agree with you about Jennifer books

    ReplyDelete