Friday, August 9, 2013

Free eRead-a-thon Goals


Wow! It is time to tackle my list of Free books. I have so many to choose from. I am one of those people that grabs a book I think I will like the minute I hear its free, but won't read it until way later. Heck some of them have been on my kindle for a year! So obviously I need this read-a-thon. Since I just started work and next week my life is going to get extra, extra crazy I have decided for the Free eRead I will be reading 3 books and will participate in both Twitter chats. 

I haven't decided which books I'm going to read yet, but I am going to try and get some of those older freebies off my kindle. 

Make sure you check back tomorrow and everyday this week to see my progress!

Sunday~
Comments: Okay guys, I am really sad to say that I have no progress to post. *hangs head* I am behind in my review reading so I spent today trying to catch up. But I have decided which books I am going to read....I think! 
Here they are (The list might change based on my mood) 

I have decided to stick with reading the Free books that have been on my kindle the longest. Guess we will see how it goes.

Monday~ 
Book Title & Author:
Pages Read:
Genre: 
Goodreads link:
Was the book one that you already had? If not where did you find it? (Share a link if you like)
Would you recommend this book? 
Comments:
Challenges:

Tuesday~
Book Title & Author:
Pages Read:
Genre: 
Goodreads link:
Was the book one that you already had? If not where did you find it? (Share a link if you like)
Would you recommend this book? 
Comments:
Challenges:

Wednesday~
Book Title & Author:
Pages Read:
Genre: 
Goodreads link:
Was the book one that you already had? If not where did you find it? (Share a link if you like)
Would you recommend this book? 
Comments:
Challenges:

Thursday~
Book Title & Author:
Pages Read:
Genre: 
Goodreads link:
Was the book one that you already had? If not where did you find it? (Share a link if you like)
Would you recommend this book? 
Comments:
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment