Monday, October 14, 2013

{Release Update} Defiance by Raven

I am a fan of many, many series out there in the fabulous book world. Most of you know what those are. But there are a few book series that have been secret loves of mine. Books that I read before I became a blogger, books I really haven't had the chance to pimp as much. Well today that ends. In just about 17 days I will finally be able to get my hands on one of my favorite vampire novels. That's right, my favorite. Not only do I like the vampires in this book, but the Vampire Hunter is To. Die. For! He is a book boyfriend to end all book boyfriends. You seriously need to meet him. Interested? Well then take a peek at what he looks like on the cover of Defiance (Affliction #3).


He is seriously breathtaking isn't he....*sigh* 

Releases October 31, 2013


After being turned into the one thing Dean hates most in his life of tragedies, he has to cope with his new life and his old memories that he wishes to forget. Dean is not alone in thinking he is an abomination, the slayer world he was once a part of, is now after him and anyone else aiding in his survival. Dean will stop at nothing to have Mindy in his arms again and to protect her from the fate being forced upon her.

In the third installment to The Affliction Series, friendships will be tested, rivalries will unite, and love will dominate his hate.


Captivated (Affliction #1)

Mindy's new best friend, Markus Medina, witnesses Dean kill two people behind a club. Mindy has a hard time believing him, especially when he mentions that the bodies disappear. Poof! Into thin air. Markus decides he has to follow Dean around in order to get evidence that he's been killing people, so he doesn't sound like a nut to the police.

Despite Marcus' crazy theories about the possibility of Dean not being human. And not to mention the fact that he's dangerous. Mindy can't help that she may be falling in love with him. Even after hiding their feelings for each other from the world. Dean and Mindy being together stirs up dangers that neither of them could ever imagine. When she finds out about what Dean really is and the world he tried to keep her away from...it's already too late.
 Helpful Links: Goodreads | Amazon



Unattainable (Affliction #2)

**NOW AVAILABLE**
“What do you want from me?” I demanded.

Dean examined my eyes and looked disapointed in what he saw. “Do you remember anything?” He asked with hope.

“What are you talking about? I was with Shane, then I woke up here! He’ll kill you for this!” I warned.

Dean threw back his head and laughed. “That little mosquito can try.” Then he lowered his eyes and cocked a smile. “I dare him.”

The way he gazed at me was intense. I felt butterflies frantically flying in my stomach and up my chest. “What do you want from me?” I demanded, as I pretended not to feel a rush of excitement from his close presence.

“Do you remember anything from your human life?” Dean asked and tilted his head to the side.

“No.” I responded immediately.

“Are you sure? Think really hard.” Dean insisted.

“I don’t. I’ve already tried thinking really hard. Why is this so important?” I asked.

Ignoring my question, Dean asked, “Do you remember your friends? Family?” He hesitated and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. “Maybe a boyfriend you had?”
Helpful Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Ready to read this series yet? Go out and get it already book 1 is only 99 pennies on Amazon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment