Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's LIVE!!!! Guided is live!

Guess what??? I released a book! That's right I finally published my first book!! I am now officially on top of the world. I never knew that publishing a book could be so exhilarating. I have had such amazing support with this book, both before and after I hit publish. I still can't believe I am an actual published author. Thank you to everyone who has ever supported me in this process. I love and appreciate all of you.

Now on to the book! And guess what? It's only 99c!!!! 

Title: Guided
Series: The Jade Ring Series book 1
Author: Danielle Young
Genre: YA Paranormal
Release Date: June 2014

Book Blurb~
Jo is a descendant from the most powerful Wiccan family the world has ever known and is destined to be more powerful than those before her.
 

But she doesn’t even know it. As her powers awaken Jo discovers a threat to her family line.
 

Protected by her best friends, and GUIDED by her Angel protector,
Jo must learn to harness her powers and discover her family secrets before time runs out.
 

More than her life hangs in the balance.

Helpful Links: Goodreads | Amazon

I am currently hard at work on the paperback edition of Guided so if you want one, just hang tight!

Thanks again for all the support and love! You guys rock my world!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment