Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Midnight Series by Logan Patricks {Promo}

So, one of my favorite series of all time is on sale. I know I say that a lot, but this is seriously my favorite Romance Thriller of all time! And it is on SALE. Yes, on sale. Starting today, April 16th you can get the first two books in The Midnight Series for $0.99!!! Which is awesome! You need this series, trust me on this.

Whoever said money couldn’t buy happiness has never starved a day in their lives.


My name is Aria Valencia, a third year classical music student at the university, and I was down to my last dollar. Some nights, I seriously considered working at the rippers just to make ends meet, but the thought of my dad’s spirit–God rest his soul–scowling at me while I danced up on some drooling degenerate was enough to turn me off the idea completely.

Blurb~
And then one night, chance came knocking on my door under the guise of the Midnight Society, a secret cabal comprised of the most wealthy and influential souls this side of the Universe. Their leader was a man named Shadow, who was equally enigmatic as he was gorgeous and, for some mystifying reason, had his dark brooding eyes focused on me.
  Seduced by the promises of fame and fortune in exchange for a seemingly innocent request, I soon found myself drawn into a provocative world filled with both vast riches and unending lies and it didn’t take long for me to realize what being a part of the Midnight Society actually entailed: shiny things, sensual romance, and dead bodies.
  Falling in love with Shadow came with a terrible price, one that I wasn’t willing to pay. There’s a dark side to every love story, and this one was mine.


Helpful Links: Amazon | Goodreads

Blurb~
In one night, I lost everything: my hopes and dreams, my best friend, and Shadow’s heart. He told me he loved me, but it was just a lie.
  The Midnight Society has fallen, reduced to ashes by a monster; someone whom we all once trusted. The betrayal has shattered our lives forever and Shadow, Lord of the Midnight Society, finds himself at a crossroad.
  One road leads him further down the path of vengeance, filled with unending violence and dead bodies. The other road leads to me. However, our path to happiness is paved with broken glass and razorblades, and at some point, one of us is going to fall.
  Welcome to the world of the Midnight Society.

Helpful Links: Amazon | Goodreads

And coming April 23rd......

Blurb~
With power comes the promise of blood. With friendships comes the promise of betrayal. With love comes the promise of tragedy.
  The Midnight Society keeps no promises.
  Shadow, the Lord of the Midnight Society--a once powerful and world-ruling organization--is a man with many burdens.
   He’s losing a war with the Revenants, whose psychotic leader murdered his parents and was someone he once trusted. His best friend, Lincoln Richards--whose quick wit, charms, and loyalty are outweighed only by his sexual appetite--is a prisoner of the Revenants, and possibly dead. Meanwhile, the whispers of a traitor within his organization has Shadow constantly looking over his shoulder.
  Perhaps the only thing going right for him is his mended relationship with Aria Valencia, a beautiful pianist with humble beginnings. Little does he know, she’s hiding a dark secret from him, one that threatens to destroy everything they’ve built together.
  In Shadow’s heart, there’s one single thing that can make everything right again: revenge. However, the cost for revenge is high, one that’s paid for with the lives of both his enemies and loved ones.
  The war between the Midnight Society and the Revenants comes to a head in this penultimate chapter of the best selling Romance Mystery series, the Midnight Society.

Preorder now: Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment